This is the largest of the Town Council's areas comprising 32 acres and is used for a variety of functions, as well as the recognised sports fixtures. These include fetes, the annual Bus Rally, fun runs, rounders, etc.
The sports facilities are:
- 4 Rugby Pitches
- Rugby Training Area [the floodlights used for rugby training were provided by the Alton Rugby Club who pay an annual sum to the Town Council for this facility]
- 1 Football Ground Enclosure comprising of a new state of the art 3G floodlit pitch, stands and changing rooms.
- 5 v 5, 7 v 7 and 9 v 9 grass football pitches
- Skateboarding facilities
- Finnimore Sports Pavilion, comprising of eight changing rooms, physio and officials rooms plus a first floor clubroom.
- *New for 2018* refurbished netball and tennis courts ( see image) including ball wall, basketball hoop, football markings and floodlighting.
The following clubs have leased sites for their premises within the park from the Town Council:
The park also hosts a large children's playground including equipment for children with special needs, in addition to modern public conveniences.